Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 2

Actually today's not too bad.. I think I executed my maid duties fairly well :)

02:30 - Went to sleep :P

04:30 - Woke up to check if my mom's up to cook sahur for the family. She was. Went back to sleep :P

05:15 - Woke up to have sahur.

06:15 - Went back to sleep :P

08:00 - Woke up to get my brother AA ready for school. So ironed his school uniform, dressed him, gave him cornflakes + milk (which he threw away at the kitchen sink), cooked him some fried noodles.. only to *then* realize that today he was not going to school. *smacks forehead*

09:00 - Washed two sets of laundry and later hung them out to dry.

11:00 - Washed a *million* dishes, from sahur to AA's breakfast.

12:00 - Sent my brother T to buy some McDonald's to feed AA for lunch. I was lazy to cook.

12:30 - Retrieved laundry from the clothes line because it's starting to rain.

13:00 - My mom asked me "so how's your PhD?" :S :S

13:05 - Went back to sleep :P

17:30 - Eh? Is it 5 already? Woke up.

18:00 - Fed AA leftovers for his evening meal.

18:30 - Write this blog post.

18:45 - Got scolded for writing blog post instead of helping in the kitchen.

When can I go home?

Sorry, gtg now.

No comments: